Source Country: Malaysia
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
1 liter vanilla ice cream
200 g pearl sago soaked
½ honeydew, dice
½ cantaloupe, diced
100 g sugar
250 ml water
20 – 30 cubes of ice
- Boil a pot of water and add the pearl sago into the boiling water.
- Stir for 20 minutes until the sago is transparent.
- Drain the sago with a strainer and run the sago under running water for 5 minutes.
- Mix the water with sugar and dissolve the sugar to make sugar syrup.
- Mix ice, sugar syrup and pearl sago together.
- Add the ice cream and stir until the ice cream melts completely.
- Add some iced water if mixture is too thick.
- Add in diced cantaloupe and honeydew.
- Serve chilled.